A little rain didn’t dampen Luis and Keith’s spirits on their wedding day last month at Stone Mountain Lodge. These two fully embraced what weddings are all about: Love and commitment to each other. As wedding photographers, we know that things rarely go as planned during the big day and weather in Colorado is certainly one huge factor. Luckily, Stone Mountain Lodge has a great backup plan in the form of a beautiful wedding tent. And although the wedding had to be moved indoors, these two fully braved the elements for some lovely portraits outside. Here is a brief recap of their incredible day.
- Michelle & Matt | Morrison Horse Engagement Session | Colorado Engagement Photography
- Ashley & Nick | Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photography
- Kirsten & Dylan | Arrowhead Golf Course Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photography
- Alecia & Nick | The Studios at Overland Crossing | Colorado Wedding Photography
- Tina & Nathan | The Barn at Raccoon Creek Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photographer