Kalynda and Brandon had just about the cutest wedding day you could imagine. This couple is so fun and so full of love and we were honored to shoot their elopement on March 14th. The photo sessions before and after the simple ceremony captures the joy of their beautiful day…which also happened to be National Pi Day (You know, the mathematical pi, 3.14……) which you can see on the boy’s matching bowties. How cute is that?!
- Michelle & Matt | Morrison Horse Engagement Session | Colorado Engagement Photography
- Ashley & Nick | Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photography
- Kirsten & Dylan | Arrowhead Golf Course Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photography
- Alecia & Nick | The Studios at Overland Crossing | Colorado Wedding Photography
- Tina & Nathan | The Barn at Raccoon Creek Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photographer